News & EventsView more
Congratulations to the class of 2017 on their induction into the U.S.-Japan Agricultural Trade Hall of Fame
The U.S.-Japan Agricultural Trade Hall of Fame recognizes prominent Japanese agricultural and food industry leaders who ...
ATO/Japan supported the U.S. National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, held from May 20 to 23 in Chicago, by accompany ...
On June 13, FAS/Japan Minister Counselor, Gary Meyer, attended the inauguration ceremony of the newest soybean crushing ...
On June 8, 2017, FAS/Tokyo staff traveled to the Kewpie Co. Ltd manufacturing plant in nearby Ibaraki prefecture. The FA ...
On May 22-23, FAS/Tokyo evaluated the interconnected dairy and beef industries in Hokkaido, Japan’s agricultural heartla ...
- 2018.02.23Livestock and Products Semi-annual
- 2018.02.23U.S. Fries to Feel the Heat of New Japan Trade Agreements
- 2018.02.16Supplementary Budget Anticipates Impact of FTAs
- 2018.02.08FAIRS Country Report
- 2018.02.08Japan Doubles Non-Fat Dry Milk Import Quota
- 2018.02.08Japan Ratifies Nagoya-Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol
- 2018.02.01Japan Approves 139 EU-Proposed GIs for Wine and Spirits
- 2018.01.17Food Processing Ingredients
- 2018.01.10Japan Designates First 5 Clean Wood Act Registration Organizations
- 2018.01.10Japan Invites Public Comments on Fuel Ethanol Policy